Thursday, May 25, 2006

another story about Rocky

Greg left for work. That means I am responsible for Rocky. I hate being responsible sometimes. I was sitting at the computer blogging -- I heard a noise. It sounded like someone was breaking in. I went to investigate. I saw Rocky in the dining room. Eating a biscuit.

It took me a while to notice that my tablecloth was askew. I didn't give him the biscuit. The bloody dog got on the table (which I hadn't cleared from dinner) and turned the corn and biscuits over. I didn't get too upset. (I was thankful nothing was broken.)

Kind of funny he didn't get the extra chicken fried steak I had left on the table. I've locked him in the computer room with me. I just noticed that he was laying on the airconditioning vent. No wonder it is getting stuffy.

6 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Erin, you can write a book about
Rocky...sell it and get rich!

I went to Alltel today and I am trying to get you a phone.

patsy said...

maybe you ought to take rock for a ride and forget to bring him back.

patsy said...

are you sure he didn't lick the steak, hope you fed it to your husband.

Linda@VS said...

I can totally see my dogs doing something like that. Butch, my blind dog, waits patiently until I finish eating, then, while I'm putting my dishes in the dishwasher, he "vacuums" the floor all around where I was eating in case I accidentally dropped something. Silly moochers!

patsy said...

it ok if you take pictures of you food, you just make us wish you were older when we use to have family gathering at home, you could run barbara powell a close race on cooking.

Erin said...

yes, greg made a sandwich out of the left overs