Thursday, June 01, 2006

3 Ingredient Brownies

I made these Brownies a few weeks ago. One night Greg took some of my really good home made brownies to work with him.. He took these the next night. One of his work buddies said these were better than the recipe with 8+ ingredients. Greg said he also said I should have been more help with the fence. I told him he couldn't have any more brownies.

These are the ingredients:

1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
12 oz package of semi sweet chocolate chips.

That simple. Combine all the ingredients put in 9x9 greased pan and bake for 30 -40 minutes at 350. They didn't taste half bad. They looked like bars with chocolate chips in them rather than 'brownies.'

4 comments:

patsy said...

that recept is easy enough i could make it.

Galla Creek said...

Erin, put the chicken fried steat recipe up again. Daddy wants me to cook it. I bought the steak.
Momma

Erin said...

laura has the recipe

Galla Creek said...

Erin, I hope your nights of work
are whizzing by fast.

My chicken fried steak was awful.
It did not turn out good at all.
Maybe you can make it when you come
down and show me.