Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Happy Anniversery to Greg

Today is Greg's anniversery. He quit smoking one year ago today. Yeh! For Greg. I said I'd give him a 100 dollars for every year. I've still got to round up 60 dollars for this year.

He had his appendix out last June. He was in the hosptial a whole week because his belly was infected. We told him he would not be allowed to smoke -- and none of us were pushing him outside to do so. He didn't smoke all week but when he got home he smoked two cigarrettes. He told me about it and I cried and cried and cried. I threw a big baby fit and he threw his cigarrettes away.

I'm not sure if this is the anniversery of his appendix removal or my big fit. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Good job, Greg. Glad you made it.
Now we start of year 2...you can
do it.

Sunshine said...

We are proud of Greg here too

Sister--Helen said...

He does look better w/out the cigarette hanging out of his mouth.....you threw a FIT I am so surprised!

Galla Creek said...

Erin can throw a little fit around family...but not in public!

Erin said...

i have thrown a fit or two at the hospital.