Monday, July 10, 2006

Happy Birthday Uncle Mike!

Happy Birthday to Uncle Mike. I'm not sure how old he is. I hear he loves his grandkids almost as much as Aunt Helen. I know he was always kind to myself and my sister. Always fun.

I remember motorcyle rides especially -- more importantly a purple umbrella from Silver Dollar City. It's probably one of the nicest gifts I've ever recieved. I know there's no way in hell (pardon my french) that my mom would ever buy me such a pricey gift! I wouldn't have even asked. I think he saw me staring at them. Thank you -- I doubt I've ever said this. Helen could you pass this along.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Well, you know I keep everything. i am going to take a picture of the purple umbrella and post it. It has Erin written all over it...so Mike had it personalized for you.

patsy said...

mike was a great uncle to my boys. they played together.