Wednesday, August 09, 2006

For Ingrid

I have made a DVD of our photos with background music. All 400 pictures!!! Greg is "making' me go to the in-law's. So I'm going to take my pictures along.

I've gotten caught up on most things that I normally do every day. Look at my bank statement online, read the obits, and read the blogs. Not necissarily in that order. I'm glad to see everyone kept on blogging while I was gone. I am also happy to say two of my patients I cared for for the last 2 weeks have gone on to a better place. I must say I thought of them more than once over the past week. I'm am happy they are at rest.

I hope this DVD is as good as the new thrillers at the cinema! Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I bet it is better than the thrillers.

Can't wait to see you guys.

patsy said...

wish i could make dvd with music.

Galla Creek said...

Wish I could to ..Patsy...you and I are too old to cut the mustard!

Galla Creek said...

I am making Greg a big pot of chili in the crock pot.

Sister--Helen said...

I would love to see the pictures....

Sister--Helen said...

Erin when I come back in Sept I am bringing you and Laura a Gold Canyon candle and I need to know what you 2 like....flowers, perfume, fruits, food scents....what....