Thursday, October 19, 2006

Seven down...

Seven down, three to go. Come Monday morning I will have worked ten days in a row!! My husband is fed up, I am afraid. He has run off to stay the evening with MY parents. I can't decide if this is a good thing or a bad thing. I do know that I don't like to come home and find him not there. I guess I'm getting a taste of my own medicine. He has ran away to Russellville twice in the last week. I am getting jealous.

I have officially passed my hunter's education test. So now I can shoot a deer. I must shoot it left handed though because I can't see out of my right eye. Maybe I can just hand the gun to my husband and he will shoot it for me ?? I think this is the real plan.

Next week we are going to go camping for a day. Probably to Richland Creek. I will have to try to post some pictures.

I will go read the newspaper for the fourth time this evening.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I will try again to post a comment.
I have been deer hunting now 4 times and have seen 16 deer. I have yet been able to shoot one not enough horns.

Sunshine said...

Glad you are making all the extra cash. Larry and I had a good time with our son, Greg. He said money is not really important to him, but admitted you all have alot of bills. Larry and Greg have a lot of things in common. Hope he comes again.
momma

Sister--Helen said...

I love it when people say money isn't real important to them....usually in people like that 'things' are real important. They really like to have this or that...HUMMMMMMMMMM I wonder how we get those 'things'?