Friday, December 08, 2006

Vacation

It is official. I have scheduled another vacation in February. I decided that the only way I would get to take some time off would be to leave Arkansas behind for a week. I have booked a week in Las Vegas. Greg and I figure there will be enough to do to keep us busy. And the flight and room is real cheap.

On another note. I wore my Hannah's Hope shirt tonight. I didn't even realize what I had on till I checked out my tired self in the mirror. Laura Jene bought me this shirt last summer. A mission group was selling them to raise money for an upcoming trip. On the front it says Hannah's Hope: Isaiah 53:5.

This reads, "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace, was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."

5 comments:

Sunshine said...

I guess this should be Hannah's verse. I will see if they have anymore shirts.

You are not allowed to gamble in Las Vegas.
Momma

patsy said...

you have a good shirt about the salvation army you are hard hearted. i wouldnot give any body anything.i know that thoes chirtys are just a fraud.

Erin said...

yes, patsy i am hard hearted -- the majority of the time.

Galla Creek said...

Erin, this looks good. Thanks for adding my link.

It is easy to read. Do you get what the Beta version actually is?
I know they want folks to switch,
I guess because it is the newest one?
Momma

Sister--Helen said...

I liked the blue so I changed mine....