Thursday, October 04, 2007

Quality Time





Greg and I went for a drive today before he went to bed. I like this old fire tower. He also showed me this pretty view. Daddy, we saw about 10 squirrels and I bet we heard 3 x's that. He did buy a new gun last weekend at the gunshow in Mountain Home. We'll see how long he keeps it. Rocky is getting his balls chopped off today so it is quiet here. I wonder if the vet will let me keep them? I could put them in a glass jar above the fridge. I bet everyone would mind there P's and Q's around me then!!!

6 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

oh Erin you are a Powell at heart!...a little mean...

Sister--Helen said...

9 more pounds you go girl!!!!

Galla Creek said...

Well, Erin remember Dummond and the sheriff that cut his ball off and put them on his desk in a jar.
Huckaby felt sorry for him and pardoned him and Oh, Drum went to Mo and killed two young girls. The girl he raped was kin to Bill Clinton is probably why the Reb. pardoned him.

Sister--Helen said...

Thanks for the add erin I will get that cook book mailed this weekend

Anonymous said...

who is that pretty and skinny girl in that picture.I sure would like to give her a big hug.

patsy said...

greg would.