Thursday, December 06, 2007

Christmas


This Christmas is going to be a sad one. Our girls are going to Nebraska. I am going to make Christmas dinner here. The Renfroes', the Jones' and the Griffins' will be coming. I am really excited. I think I was meant to be an old grandma because I love to cook a feast and have people over. We will be having Petit Jean ham, green beans and red potatoes, corn, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, and easy rolls of some sort. And of course dessert. I am so excited it is about all I can think about. Greg is afraid I will get sick and he will have to cook. After dinner me, mom and dad are going to sit around and cry because we miss our girls. Anyone that is in the area feel free to drop by. Dinner will be at about 1:30pm.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are inviting all the jones in boone county, you are really going to have a crowd.

Sweetness

Anonymous said...

I HOPE THE DRESSING IS GOOD AND THE BAKED CHICKEN IS GOOD AND BROWN CAUSE I LIKE THE SKIN. DO NOT MAKE YOUR OWN CRANBERRY SAUSE BUY OCEAN SPRAY BRAND.

THANK'S SEE YOU AT THE PARTY

GUESS WHO

Galla Creek said...

Dad invited Roger Garrison and he is coming.

Anonymous said...

A LEMON MERINGUE PIE WILL BE GREAT.


GUESS WHO II

Erin said...

i'll add lemon meringue pie. i don't know about cranberry sauce and dressing. whoever posted that can bring it themselves!

Sunshine said...

Why can't yall load up and bring it to Nebraska....

Sister--Helen said...

I wish I could come eat with you....your Mom says you are a great cook....I am hungry right now...

patsy said...

thank you erin for the invitation but i am not allowed to leave the house medicare rules.