Thursday, February 14, 2008

Spring Cleaning

I am spring cleaning early today. My 'baby' room is so piled with junk I can't even get a good picture of the baby bed (a piece of art!) The spare bedroom needs a good decluttering too. I worked a 12 hour shift last night so we will see how much cleaning is actually done.

I promised myself icecream after this is done, but I may have to eat it first to motivate myself.

Helen, I wish you were feeling better -- I'd hire you to get rid of all of my junk!


4 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

you did a bang up job girl

Galla Creek said...

Erin, will you be my valentine?
guess who

Erin said...

mom i have a big pile of junk to bring to you. you would be proud of how clean my rooms are.

Favorite Daughter said...

You are right about the crib being a work of art. It is beautiful. Your room looks great! Maybe you should come clean mom's house. She's wanting me to do it, but it's harder to do things once the kid gets on the outside. Especially once they are mobile.