Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Long Time...




A lot has been going on. My computer was on the fritz... so I 'restored' it. We lost power for 2 days. It was actually nice. No tv... No electric hum. At nighttime you could hear all the generators in the neighborhood running. I cleaned out my fridge. I thought of you Helen. It was really yucky. You would be proud of me.
We went to our friends wedding last Saturday. They look so happy. All I have to do is look of this picture of me to affirm I need to lose weight. I could gag.
Clayton is going to Olan Mills in Branson to get his picture made today. I'm not sure what he'll wear.

3 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

pretty boy...Erin believe it or not your Grandma Powell used to clean her frig every week. She would take all of the shelves and crispers out and wash it all down...I think cleaning the frig is one of the arm pit jobs of the world.

Galla Creek said...

If it was over 2 days old...Momma threw it away.

Erin you look pretty, bout Clayton looks better...can't wait until Sunday when I get to see him.

Galla Creek said...

You are beautiful and Clayton is too Love Laura