Friday, October 17, 2008

16 weeks


Clayton is getting bigger. He is 16 weeks old today. We went to the DR for a well child check up on Wednesday. He weighed 14 lbs and 1 ounce and was 25.5 inches long. Of course, he was the cutest baby they had ever seen. He also said "mom" yesterday. No joke.

We are excited because his cousins are coming to see him tomorrow. I have put in my notice at work but am actually thinking of working days. It would be a lot harder work, but I would be less tired. And it would be better for Clayton.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I think you can do well on days. you would be off by 3 in the afternoon. I think you should do it and learn it. I think you are the smartest best nurse in the world. I hope in your growing up I did not do something to make you afraid of your talents. You are smarter than most of the folks in the world. Plus prettier and nicer and you are the wonderful mother.

Go capture the day! I am your champion!

Galla Creek said...

Plus...my grandson is the handsomest little man in the world.

Galla Creek said...

Erin, I bet they tell everyone that their baby is the cutest.