Monday, September 28, 2009

Renovation & Taylor





The sheetrockers came today and finished up. They textured the ceiling in the new rooms and bathroom. I need to wait at least 2 days and then I can start painting. This weekend when I get these 2 rooms painted we can start laying our floors. Yeh! I was ready this weekend for this to be done. I do not like living in chaos. I would like to redo the kitchen someday, but I'll have to forget about this renovation first.

Taylor was wonderful to watch. She put on a good show. I hope the girls enjoyed it. They seems somewhat speechless. I enjoyed it. She came into the audience pretty close to our section. She likes to flip her hair around. And she had about 5 or 6 outfit changes. Kelly Pickler and Gloriana were her opening acts. In these pictures the guy in the blue is her bodyguard. He looked very stressed.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Now for more renovation pictures. I want to see how it is going.

Sister--Helen said...

Oh I think the 1st picture says it all!!!

Sister--Helen said...

they all have different Swift T shirts...how cute...the 2 older ones will remember this forever..