Saturday, November 28, 2009

11-27-9






The weather was nice yesterday so we went out. Clayton loves being outside. He also loves falling. He has a few new bumps and bruises. He is the BOSS around here. I'm glad Thanksgiving is over. I 'hosted' about 20 people. It was so nice having the house open. And my new table is wonderful. I have enough table space to seat 12 people comfortably. We are enjoying our house even more since the renovation. Our gas stove is hooked up and I have it running now. I can't wait til Greg gets the mantle made. I know it will be beautiful.

3 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

erin don't complain on Fleta's site anymore or we will just get more crap posted....read the mess she posted after your coment...the boy is so sweet

Galla Creek said...

Well, I am glad you cooked Thanksgiving. Everything was so good.

Let Clayton play outside. Let Greg play with him.

Sister--Fleta said...

Oh, that boy has such pretty blonde hair. I can see he is the boss. It is a good thing that he is, because his mother is Such a complainer.