Thursday, December 09, 2010

12-9-10




Clayton does not like talking to strangers. But he does like to talk. He talks non stop. Everyone has been telling about their days. I will not bore you with mine. I do better on mornings when Greg is home. He is a huge help and a wonderful father. If he hasn't worked the night before he even lets me sleep in on some days. I think he knows that I am a lot nicer when I have had more sleep. I truely miss sleeping for extremely long stretches. That is the ONLY thing I miss about not having children.




Last night I did have a dream. I have weird vivid dreams most nights. I dreamed I was staying with Aunt Fleta. I pee'd the bed in the middle of the night. There was so much pee it was all over the bed and in the floor in huge puddles. The dream went along with me trying to ask Fleta where the bathroom was for towels -- I never actually asked for any. I never got to clean up the mess. At the end of the dream I had followed Fleta into a bathroom. She did not have on clothes and was morbidly obsese. Instead of sitting down to pee she straddled the toilet. This is when I woke up. I guess I was frightened pretty badly.

5 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

OMG Erin what a hoot.....this made me laugh

Galla Creek said...

this was not a dream...it was a nightmare stampede!

Galla Creek said...

Clayton needs to get out more...down to Galla Creek Lane and Bradley Cove Road.

patsy said...

i don't like the fact clayton is crying.

Sunshine said...

Clayton nor Santa look happy.