Thursday, March 23, 2006

First Post...


I am 3rd sister's daughter. I asked my husband what I should post here since this is my first post. And I'll tell you about my house.

My house is just wonderful. But not as wonderful as my loving husband. All week I have been crabby and cranky (nothing new there.) I tend to take my frustrations out on those closest to me. Greg is such a great person for putting up with me -- I guess he loves me more than I love him -- because I would not put up with him if he acted the way I do sometimes.

I am much more relaxed tonight. Everything is cleaned and put away. I have a beautiful kitchen. I will post a picture. My most prized possessions are my junk store plates and bowls I've found. I just love anything old and pretty that costs less than 5 dollars.

Well, my husband is hollaring at me. I guess he misses me! I hope he and the dog don't snore too loud tonight. Thanks for inviting me into your world.

6 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

I love your house! It is so nice. I am sure you are so proud to have it. There is so much Garage space. Does Greg work on cars or do wood work? Glad you are blogging!

Galla Creek said...

I love that table. Yes, your Greg is a great guy. I love him too.

We are glad to have you in our
world.

patsy said...

welcome

Erin said...

I wonder how long it will stay clean?

patsy said...

erin Helen set my link because i was so dumb. perhaps she could tell you how. if she had you email address.

patsy said...

actually the blog site has all sorts of answers and you probably can read and under stand their instruction. If all else fails helen can tell you how to do it.