Wednesday, April 26, 2006

April 26th

Here's a picture of Greg and Rocky sleeping -- now you know why I'm up all the time.

Today we are going to Springfield to look at cars. Greg has a 2004 Jeep that he traded in for last year. His credit was so bad that the only company that would finance him was Chase. I think the interest rate is over 13%.

We will definately lose money. But with my way of thinking -- we are already losing a bunch of money. Mom and dad gave Greg a pretty old truck that he just adores. He loves it and drives it everywhere. I'll post a picture of Greg's pretty red truck. He says everyone at work oooh's and ahhhh's over it.

We only take the Jeep when we are going out of town. And then it's loud and noisy and gets poor gas mileage. If we want to take people with us there's barely anywhere for anyone to sit and we get cramped.

A Toyota car will last me a lifetime and if we get one I plan on keeping it for a looong time. And the payments will be about 40-50 dollars more than what we are making now but I think we will be more content. I think this Jeep is our money hole. Lesson learned the hard way.

Maybe on the way we can stop by Omaha and see if Gilbert is working. I've been planing on doing that. I have word that my sister and her children might come to see me tonight. I've been up all night cleaning because I can't sleep. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I hope your trade turned out ok.
momma

Sister--Helen said...

Erin, I am just waiting to hear about your day! Do you have a new car?