Thursday, April 27, 2006

my pretty new Honda


Look at my pretty new car. It's a Honda. I had originally wanted a Toyota Camry, but there were no 5 speeds around. For some reason I like a standard transmission better. The Toyota people weren't much help either. We went to the Honda dealership to see what they had. They actually had a 5 speed. They were a great help and extremely nice. I guess I would have been nice to me too. They probably new that I wanted it. The girls are here so I'll post more pictures later (of them.) Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Erin, it is really pretty.
Glad you like it.
MOmma

patsy said...

helen ask me if you got your new car, i said didn't know but guess you did

patsy said...

janet is bloging go to my page and check her out, leave comment for her, it will make her day.