Thursday, April 27, 2006

April 27th

My girls had just got here when we got back into town yesterday. My sister called me from the front yard. She told me I had strawberries growing. I had thrown out some strawberry tops for the birds and I guess they took off. Greg said the strawberries would disappear when he mowed.

Last night, Ingrid made us cookies. She brought her own supplies from home (cake mix and icing.) I get the feeling that Laura loves to have someone to cook with. Greg loved the cookies. He said I should learn how to make them. I think they were good because she licked her hands after she patted out each cookie.


Sigrid is rotten. But she is adorable. She does not like cameras. She loves my dog, Rocky. She ran around the house pulling stuff off counters and shelves. I think she must be a handful.

Astrid is a sweetheart. She has lost her first tooth and is starting to lose another. We had a good old time. She loves to color. We bought a few new coloring books. I have many proud pictures on my refrigerator.

And now I'm resting again. I need to stay up til at least 1 or 2 am so I will sleep tomorrow. But I don't think I'll make it. I did make chicken fried steak for the first time tonight. I should have took a picture because it was beautiful.

6 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I am glad you had a good
visit. The girls were excited
about coming up...especially
Ingrid!
Momma

Erin said...

i know why they were excited. they are in love with greg. he's a sweetheart. and toys. they always get new toys when they see me.

Galla Creek said...

I guess that is what Aunties
are for! Uncles are for love!

Sister--Helen said...

Erin did you get an Accord? I am not sure from looking at the side.

Erin said...

yes, an 06 honda accord.

Sister--Helen said...

It is a good car. Consumer Report rated the Accord #1 in that class...and the Civic for compact, and the Odyssey for the best van, and even their ugly truck, whatever it is, got #1. Honda cleaned house this year. The Honda dealerships are very proud of their cars here, so it is hard to make a deal...