Friday, April 14, 2006

My Girls





Yesterday, I had a wonderful day with my girls. We spent most of the day at Wal-mart buying toys. And taking pictures. Here are a few good one's I managed to capture. Sigrid only likes to turn her head when I point the camera at her.

I also went to an auction for a little bit with my daddy. Some man's truck was blocking our way out and I was sent to get him to move it. He was mumbling and cursing under his breath -- something about it being HIS driveway. Well, I just said "I'll let you take that up with my daddy." Looking back I should have just swung my purse at him like I did my lunchbox at that bully in the 1st grade. When he got to the vehicles he didn't have much to say to dad. I guess he saw the error in his ways. It was a beautiful day. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Baby was in kindergarten for grade one and the bully boy was about 10
or so. He said...something about he got to get off first or he would kill her. She backhanded him
with her lunch box. The bus driver told me about it with a chuckle...he said I bet that bully boy won't mess with that little girl again.

Oh, Ingy looks like Laura, but I think Astrid does look a little bit like Betty Powell.

Pop took Astrid fishing today and she caught 7 bream!

Sister--Helen said...

All three of Laura's girls are blond and beautiful. They do look like Powell babies.

patsy said...

the girl in the pink dress is betty made over.

Sister--Fleta said...

The girls are sure cute. I think Astrid looks like her Aunt Erin. I think Ingrid looks like Ingrid. Or maybe her Daddy. Maybe they will all be really smart like Aunt Erin.

patsy said...

yeah not many people want to tangle with Larry.