Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Soccer

Yesterday, Greg and I went to Russellville to watch the girls play soccer. Astrid and Ingrid are on the same team. When we got there Ingrid had a tummy ache and couldn't play. But Astrid played her little heart out. She scored 4 goals and each one was more exciting than the next. I wish I lived closer so I could go to every game. She does look like a Powell or a Renfroe girl. Her face turns bright red when she's starting to get a workout. Here are a few pictures from the
Game. I think there's even a picture of her scoring a goal!




















Ingrid's tummy mysteriously got better when we showed up. And it was all gone when Greg mentioned he had some candy. She sat on his lap and became his friend for a good portion of the game.

4 comments:

Sunshine said...

did Greg say what they talked about. She looks like she is really telling him a big one.

Erin said...

No, he didn't say. I'll have to ask him. I know I heard them talking about candy.

Galla Creek said...

Erin, thanks for coming down
for the girls' game. They love
you.. Greg, too. Thanks for
the pictures.

Uncle Mike See bought Erin an
Umbrella when she was a girl...she still has it.

patsy said...

candy is something to appreciate. the girl has my red face when she gets out in the sun.