Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Nice Journal

Here is a nice journal I like to read. Tim Ernst is a wildlife photographer here in Arkansas. He lives near Buffalo Valley/Ponca. His pictures are what makes the journal worth reading.

http://www.cloudland.net/currentjournal.html

I like to save his pictures and make them my desktop backdrop. You can go through the archives and view past months. I noticed that his pictures got better in the past year. I guess it's the digital camera -- makes it easier to post.

3 comments:

patsy said...

that guy is the best, i will never post another picture. when you look at his pictures it is just like you were there

Erin said...

he is a professional. he has to be the best or else he can't pay his bills. you can still post pictures.

patsy said...

i put the photo on my site too.