Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Me at work

A few weekends ago we had to take a picture of a lady that looked like her face had been run over by a Mack Truck. Turns our it wasn't a truck but her husband. I guess he got tired of taking care of her and decided he'd beat her to death instead.

The nurse that took the pictures decided to take a picture of me. I had been caring it around for quite a while and I finally remembered to bring it home. This is why it looks so shabby -- and it was a Polariod. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

patsy said...

poor woman, women who get beat by their husbands are pitful, my husband told me one time he was going to beat the hell out of me. i ran to the bedroom and when he got there i had the gun loaded. he never thought about beating me again.

Galla Creek said...

I don't think any of we sisters
are the type to be beaten. I feel
like sometimes just not saying anything...as I really do not like
to argue points anymore. However,
I don't change my opinion. I just
keep it to myself.