Thursday, May 18, 2006

Weeks almost gone

I have been extra lazy this week. I work every weekend -- nights. Normally, sometime on Monday and Tuesday I alternate from nights to days. This week I have not done that. I havent done much of anything productive. Unless you count cleaning up my messes in the kitchen -- 0nly that i've made new ones.

I have started collecting old church and community cookbooks. I've got about 15 to 20 right now. I love going to flea markets and I've decided this will be something inexpensive to pick up during my trips around the area.

Greg's worked the past two nights. Tomorrow he plans on fixing our fence some more. He is trying to fence in the backyard so we'll have a more suitable dog environment. I think he's doing a pretty good job. I've been hiding in the house avoiding the manual labor.


4 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Erin, help Greg!!!

Sister--Helen said...

Erin good idea to hide...you don't need another job....

patsy said...

never saw anyone drive a post hole setting down!

Sunshine said...

I agree with mom...Go help.