Wednesday, July 05, 2006

the Lake


















Today we went to the lake. We took Rocky with us. He is supposed to be a water dog. You can tell from the pictures who saved whom. I think he was getting used to it by the end of the trip. He didn't really want to swim. But he definately liked riding in the boat.


















I worked last night so it has been a long day. But I earned time and a half and 30 % . Which amounts to a lot of money, but not much after they take out taxes I suppose. I will know on Friday.

Here is a funny picture of Greg. I don't think he knows how to wear a lifejacket!!!!

5 comments:

Galla Creek said...

something looks wrong here?!!

Glad you had fun in the water.

Sister--Fleta said...

Erin, Greg's picture of you is much more flattering than your picture of him. The water is fun.

Sunshine said...

Erin, Ingie said to tell Greg you are suppose to wear it on your belly.

patsy said...

is that what you mean when you say save your ass?

Erin said...

LOL @ patsy