Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Sick Day

Last night I cleaned my house. My husband claimed to be sick. About midnight I finally finished and noticed that I was getting really dizzy. So I claimed to be sick. I've run a fever all night long. Finally at 4:30 my temperature was 101.1, I decided to take some Tylenol. Now I'm back up to 99.9 I can't remember the last time I was this sick. I certainly don't remember the last time I had a fever. This weekend when I go to work I will definately be a little bit more sympathetic towards my patients.

12 comments:

patsy said...

i certainly hope you feel better soon.

patsy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
patsy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Galla Creek said...

Maybe your husband was recalling the times her worked on the fence and you hid in the house. Remember?

I hope you are feeling better. Greg isn't a house cleaner, but he is a good boy. Tell him you love him just like he is.

Galla Creek said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Galla Creek said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sister--Fleta said...

Sorry you are feeling bad. I am feeling just fine. Does that make you feel better?

Your mama is calling me names, but i am pretending i do not hear her.

Erin said...

well, i'm still puking my guts out -- i just want it to stop.

Galla Creek said...

Erin, hope you are better this moring.

patsy said...

uh oh sick to stomach might be something else.

Galla Creek said...

Erin, I think Patsy thinks you're pregnant.

Erin said...

if this is pregnancy -- it will definately be my last.