Thursday, September 07, 2006

Update

I am still ill.

In the past 2.5 days I have gone through 3 rolls of toilet paper (all by myself,) been forced to change nightgowns 3 times, and have eaten a total of 2 pieces of toast, a handful of saltines, and at a last resort for 'real' food -- one grilled cheese. The later of which I am regretting right now.

My tummy is still raw. My husband is still claiming sick too. He's called in to work the past two night and will go to the DR tomorrow for a work excuse. I wonder if I can get an excuse for my days off so I can make them up ??

He has snuck out to the gasstation now. Hopefully he won't get caught by the work-police. He is going after a pint of icecream for himself and two diet sprites for me. Ask yourselves who is really sick. Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

Erin this is more info than we want to know...

patsy said...

a least he went sound like you couldn't go unless you have some of thoes adult diapers.

Galla Creek said...

This picture of you Erin is when you were totally sick. It was in
the red brick house on Bradley Cove Rd. I was before the surgery, but when you were so sick you could not even walk. If you look
closely at the sleeping child in
the photo you can see it is not a peaceful sleep.

Hope you are better today.

Erin said...

i knew when it was. that was why i posted it. i'm not totally clueless. i hate the jump the gun but i am feeling 'a little' better.

Annie said...

Thanks for posting on my blog. Here's hoping you are feeling better today.

Linda@VS said...

Erin, you may not have had reason to learn this yet, but there's one thing that's very important when you've had a nasty bout of vomiting and diarrhea: as soon as you can stand up for a moment, weigh yourself. It just might brighten your day.

All kidding aside, I hope you feel better soon.

Unknown said...

I sure hope you are feeling better today 9/11. yesterday good friends sent food home from church so that I could feed my family when they got in tonight from St.Louis - one of the salads gave me food poisoning and I threw up all yesterday afternoon - but by 5:00 pm I was ok and I was able to teach today - I know they meant well, but I will never eat another salad with cream cheese in the center.